Hunter 4 Wheel Alignment
The Hunter 4 wheel alignment service gives better accuracy using high-definition imaging sensors at 14 alignment angles on a vehicle to figure out how ‘out of alignment’ your vehicle is. 4 Wheel alignment is usually used a 4 wheeled drive vehicle.
The more aligned your vehicle is, the less likely you will get tyre wear and your handling will be more reliable.
Questions and Answers
Do I need a 2- or 4-wheel alignment?
A 2-wheel alignment is also known as a front-end alignment. As suggested in its name, the technician performs alignment on only the front wheels. This may include a camber, toe, and caster adjustment. ... Your car will typically require a 4-wheel alignment if it's an all-wheel-drive model with independent suspensions.
How do you check wheel alignment?
If you've noticed one or more of these indicators, you should have your alignment checked by a licensed service technician immediately.
- Uneven tread wear.
- Vehicle pulling to the left or right.
- Your steering wheel is off centre when driving straight.
- Steering wheel vibration.
What causes tyre misalignment?
There are three main causes of wheel misalignment, these are:
- The sudden jarring or heavy impact caused by hitting something, such as a pothole, bumping a curb, or a road accident.
- Worn parts caused by wear and tear
- Height modification, when the suspension has not been changed to suit.
Can a pothole cause misalignment?
Potholes, minor collisions can throw off wheel alignment. Hitting a large pothole head-on may cause more than a loud thud. It could throw off your car's wheel alignment. Tyres that are abnormally worn could be a sign your car's alignment is off track.